Holiday Crab & Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 6 ounce can crab (drained)
- 3 Large shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 5-6 Large spinach leaves (rinsed and finely chopped)
- 8oz Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 6-8 white mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Stuffed mushrooms are so easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. When I stuffed them, I used my melon-baller which gave each mushroom the perfect portion of stuffing. With the spinach added to the crab & shrimp, it gave this a nice balanced flavor that paired well with the creamy goodness of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
You can find more awesome holiday recipes using Kraft products here!
What delicious holiday appetizer would you make?
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!