Air Fryer Barbecue Buttermilk Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 1/2lb ground turkey
- 2 Medium eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cups Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Large red onion (diced)
- 1/2 Medium yellow pepper (diced small)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (plus extra for glazing)
- Cooking spray
|In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients|
|Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place in the basket of your Air Fryer and top with additional barbecue sauce if desired. Set the temp to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes.|
It looked really dark on the outside when it came out of the fryer, but trust me, it was not burned. It’s the brown barbecue sauce that made it look that way. It was actually quite moist and very delicious. Another success for the Crazy Ingredient Challenge.
Check out the links below to see what our chefs created with our ingredients.