One Skillet Caprese Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- 8oz cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 5 Large basil leaves (slivered, divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6oz button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 packet Johnsonville Flame Grilled Garlicv & Herb Chicken Breasts (cut into bite sized chunks)
- 1/2 Large spaghetti squash (cooked with strands removed)
- 4oz shredded mozzarella cheese
YAY! This one turned out great and was easy using pre-cooked chicken. You’ll find it just as simple and tasty. I’m always looking for spaghetti squash recipes so if you have ideas, please note them below. Thanks in advance. Looking for more? Check out one of my Pinterest boards that are all about chicken. Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Chicken & Turkey Recipes on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s delicious and healthy, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!