Sausage and Quinoa Stuffed Red Peppers
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
|Total time||45 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 2 Large red bell peppers (slicing the top quarter lengthwise, seeds removed, leaving a)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- yellow onion (chopped)
- swiss chard (chopped)
- 1/2 cup creme sherry (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 pieces pre-cooked sausage of choice (I used Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage)
- 3oz monteray jack cheese (chopped)
- 1 - 1/2 cup cooked tri color quinoa
If you want some easy stuffed red peppers, this recipe is for you. It will take the guesswork out of an easy weeknight meal and give you something for lunch too. I call that a win-win. Looking for more dinner recipes? Check out this board featuring other beef items. Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Beef Recipes on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s delicious and healthy, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!