Skillet Pork Chops with Apples
- 2 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Medium yellow onion (sliced into half moon shapes)
- 3/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Large apples (sliced into wedges (I use Fuji apples))
Is your mouth watering yet? Mine was while it was cooking since the aroma of the chops and apples filled my kitchen. The two ingredients go together very well and make for a healthy dinner that also made amazing leftovers for work the next day.
Looking for more ways to dress up a pork chop? Check out my Pinterest board for more amazing ideas.
Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Pork Recipes on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s delicious and healthy, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!