Slow Cooker Garlic Balsamic Chicken w/Veggies
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||5 hours|
|Total time||5 hours, 10 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 1 Medium white onion (cut into chunks)
- 4 chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute
- 5 Medium carrots (cut into fourths)
- 8-10 Small fingerling potatoes
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons honey flavored balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cups peach barbecue sauce ((can substitute peach preserves for 1/2 cup and regular barbecue sauce for 1/4 cup))
Times noted are approximate. All slow cookers are different and yours may cook longer or shorter depending on the model and age. Consult your owners manual if you have questions.
Don’t have a slow cooker and want to get your own? I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love my Cuisinart. It does it all! Click the graphic below and purchase yours at Amazon today.
Love your slow cooker and want more? Check out my Pinterest board.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s so very simple but also so very good, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!