Shrimp, Artichokes and Tomatoes with Zoodles
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1lb large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 can no salt added petite diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 can artichoke hearts (non-marinated, drained)
- 1 Large clove garlic (crushed)
- 3 pieces pre-cooked turkey bacon (chopped)
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon capers (or more if you wish)
- 2 Medium zucchini (spiralized into zoodles)
- salt & pepper to taste
- parsley, green onion or additional capers (to garnish)
If you like spicy, add some crushed red pepper flakes at the same time you add garlic.
Don’t you just love it when a recipe comes together? We put this lemon shrimp and zoodles over some pearl couscous since hubby wanted just a bit more substance to his dinner. Nothing wrong with couscous since it can be a healthier alternative to white rice or pasta. And again, super easy to put together.
Plus… bonus! This made a great leftover lunch for the next workday. Make your co-workers jealous with this dish.
For more great shrimp recipes and more, visit my Pinterest board.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s delicious and healthy, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!