No Bake Almond Butter, Oat and Chocolate Bites
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable|
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural almond butter (or natural peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (I used Himalayan Pink Salt)
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate (or semi sweet chocolate chips)
This recipe made 48 little chocolate bites. I took a bunch of them to work and passed them around to co-workers and got positive feedback. I do suggest when you make them that you line your mini-muffin cups with paper liners. It will be much easier to get them out plus you can use decorative liners in holiday patterns. These make great neighbor gifts this season.
For more sweet treats, follow my desserts Pinterest board.
Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Seriously Sweet Stuff on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s delicious and healthier for you, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!