Appetizer Meatballs in a Beer Barbecue Sauce
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more if you want them hot)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use himalayan pink salt)
- 1 Large egg (beaten)
- 1/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dark stout beer
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 stalk green onion (sliced thin)
- 1 cup dark stout beer
- 1/3 cup honey
Ok, beer and cornflakes DO go together. Especially in these appetizer meatballs. I love how tangy and delicious the sauce turned out. I haven’t cooked with beer much, but I think it’s something I need to explore further.
To see past challenges and the ingenious recipes our Crazy Ingredient Chefs have come up with, follow my Pinterest board. Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Crazy Ingredient Challenge on Pinterest.
If you make these meatballs this holiday season, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.