Watermelon Gazpacho with Avocado & Goat Cheese
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 4 Large tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 Medium red onion (chopped)
- 2 scallion (chopped)
- 2 Medium cucumbers (peeled with seeds removed. Chopped)
- juice of two limes
- 1 Medium avocado (chopped)
- crumbled goat cheese for topping
You can also use cranberry goat cheese since the cranberry bits in the cheese would compliment the watermelon gazpacho well. There are so many flavors of goat cheese out there that you can experiment and find the topping that suits your taste. Hubby loved the soup, just didn’t top it with anything. He said it was just perfect as it is.
To see past challenges and the ingenious recipes our Crazy Ingredient Chefs have come up with, follow my Pinterest board. Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Crazy Ingredient Challenge on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.