Quinoa and Corn Salad
- 1 cup cooked tri color quinoa (cooked according to package directions)
- 2 Large ears corn (cooked and kernels cut off)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 Large shallot (minced)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Two Snooty Chefs Hungarian Ragout Seasoning (or cayenne pepper)
If you like avocado (like I do), add diced avocado to the salad just before serving.
|Mix corn and quinoa, then add remaining ingredients. Chill in fridge for 2 hours before serving.|
I used tri color quinoa just because it’s pretty but any quinoa you have on hand will work. This was delicious and a recipe I’ll take to any summer potluck. So delicious and healthy too. With all the fresh corn out there, you’ll make this again and again.
For more side dish ideas, visit my Pinterest board.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.