Just a quick note – You can either wrap the ribs in foil when you get to the apple juice part or you can purchase one of those inexpensive roasting pans and place the ribs in it before adding apple juice & covering it in foil. It’s more sturdy then foil so less likely to get a hole in the bottom and having all your juice leak out.
Smoked Pork Ribs
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||5 hours|
|Total time||5 hours, 10 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
|Occasion||Barbecue, Casual Party|
- 1 3/4 cup apple juice (divided)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons worchestshire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided (regular or honey flavor works best)
- 4 1/2lb rack of pork ribs
- pork seasoning to taste
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whiskey
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.