One Skillet Salmon with Spinach
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||25 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Fillipe Berio Delicate extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cubes fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 Medium green onion (sliced)
- 2 6-8 oz salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon Two Snooty Chef's Hungarian Ragout Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1 cup blueberries (pureed)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Honey Balsamic Vinegar
If you thought you could only put these ingredients in a salad, you now have a new way of making this. Salmon is so good for you anyway and pairing up with the two ingredients made this a delicious healthy light dinner. Gotta love that!
To see past challenges and the ingenious recipes our Crazy Ingredient Chefs have come up with, follow my Pinterest board. Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Crazy Ingredient Challenge on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.