Top Sirloin Burger with Mushrooms
|Prep time||2 hours|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||2 hours, 10 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 2/3lb ground top sirloin beef
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped small)
- 5 white button mushrooms (chopped small)
- 1/4 cup Moore's Original Marinade
- 1 teaspoon Two Snooty Chef's Kansas City Steak seasoning
- 4 Medium buns (split)
- 4 medium slices cheddar cheese
- tomato, lettuce & avocado to garnish
Adding the finely chopped mushrooms also added some extra juiciness and flavor to the burger. I also like adding the Moore’s Marinade to the burger meat and letting it sit for awhile. It boosts the flavor of the beef and adds a little “something-something.”
So are you ready to get your grill on? What’s your favorite thing to cook out on the grill? Let me know. I love hearing about your ideas and recipes!
For more burger ideas, visit my Pinterest board.
Products used to make this Top Sirloin Burger
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!