Top Sirloin Burger with Mushrooms
|Prep time||2 hours|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||2 hours, 10 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 2/3lb ground top sirloin beef
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped small)
- 5 white button mushrooms (chopped small)
- 1/4 cup Moore's Original Marinade
- 1 teaspoon Two Snooty Chef's Kansas City Steak seasoning
- 4 Medium buns (split)
- 4 medium slices cheddar cheese
- tomato, lettuce & avocado to garnish
Adding the finely chopped mushrooms also added some extra juiciness and flavor to the burger. I also like adding the Moore’s Marinade to the burger meat and letting it sit for awhile. It boosts the flavor of the beef and adds a little “something-something.”
So are you ready to get your grill on? What’s your favorite thing to cook out on the grill? Let me know. I love hearing about your ideas and recipes!
For more burger ideas, visit my Pinterest board.
Products used to make this Top Sirloin Burger
Products from Amazon.com
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!