Ham & Cheese Breakfast Pockets
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 Costco boneless ham steak (cut into small cubes)
- 4 Large eggs (beaten, + one additional egg for the egg wash)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 4oz mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 sheet puff pastry (rolled out and cut into fourths)
This was a great breakfast to have before all that yard work. We are planting our garden again this year and last year, we didn’t splurge on the best soil so I think the garden could have been more prolific if we did. This year, we spent the extra money and are hoping that will yield us some better crops. So I guess all that hard work will pay off, right?
For more breakfast recipes, visit my Breakfast board to find lots of great breakfasts to get you through the morning.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.