Baked Salmon in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 Medium shallot (cut into rings)
- 10oz white mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 Medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 pieces pancetta (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Two Snooty Chef's Italianno de Capri seasoning ((or Italian Herb Mix))
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay wine
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1lb salmon filet
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4oz spinach fettucine (cooked to package directions)
Doesn’t this look just amazing? This was delicious and the salmon came out so moist and tender. The sauce was just perfectly seasoned and any sauce loaded with fresh mushrooms is perfect for me. Thanks Tricia for such a delicious recipe!
If you make this baked salmon, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.