Scallop Pasta Primavera with Mushrooms & Asparagus #VivaBertoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 Large shallot (cut into rings)
- 6oz asparagus spears (cut into thirds)
- 8oz white mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 23.9 oz jar Bertolli Riserva Marinara
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1lb sea scallops (rinsed and pat dry)
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4oz angel hair pasta (cooked to package directions)
The sauce can make or break your Italian dinner. Bertolli knows this and has been making quality sauces for over 150 years. Now in honor of this, Bertolli is sharing 150 ways you can bring the taste of Tuscany to your table on their website. Learn about the Feast of the Seven Fishes (tip #106) or find an amazing recipe for Eggs Poached in Tomato Basil Sauce (tip #85). You HAVE to check it out.
You can also like Bertolli on Facebook and see all the latest and greatest tips, recipes and more. So if you’re craving a nice fresh pasta recipe, here you go. Or head to Bertolli and find fresh recipes and more.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations and #VivaBertolli. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.