You are going to love this! Toss out the boring sausages and bake this with Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausage and give your breakfast the bold boost it deserves.
Cheesy Egg & Sausage Breakfast Bake
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 6 Large eggs (beaten & scrambled)
- 1/2 can green chilis (4 oz can)
- 1/2 Medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 Medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 Medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 2-4 jarred jalapeno peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 Large roma tomato (chopped)
- 1/4 cup canned black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 Jack Link's Wild Side Sausage Jalapeño Flavor (sliced)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- sliced black olives & cilantro (to garnish)
Are you ready to celebrate yet? This dish was Cinco de Mayo perfection! The addition of Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausage Jalapeño flavor will tickle your tastebuds and is for the meat lover in your household. And they’re not just for breakfast (although they’re perfect for that). They grill up nicely outside on the barbecue and are great on a roll with onions and peppers.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & Jack Link’s (@jackinksjerky). Use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.