Baked Sea Scallops with Pancetta & Garlic
- 6-8 Large sea scallops (cut in fourths)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 Slices Pancetta (chopped & cooked)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon romano cheese
I’ve cooked scallops only a handful of times, but after eating this dish, I may be making it more often. The one thing to be careful of is to not overcook it otherwise the texture is like shoe leather and who wants that? Have you baked scallops before? Tell me about it. I’m always looking for new recipes.
For more seafood recipes, visit my Pinterest board.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.