Slow Cooker 13-Bean Turkey Chili
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||4 hours|
|Total time||4 hours, 15 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 3/4 - 1lb Bob's Red Mill 13-Bean Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Two Snooty Chefs Southwest Sedona Seasoning (or your favorite southwest seasoning)
- water to cover
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2lb ground turkey
- 1 Large yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 Medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons cumin (or more to taste)
- 2 cans petite diced tomatos (including juice, 14.5 oz cans)
Hubby likes to crush Fritos on top of his and I tried it along with a bit of sour cream it was fantastic. So when you make this, buy a big bag of Fritos and top your 13-bean turkey chili off with a crunch.
How would you top your chili?
For more Chili’s, soups and stews, follow my Pinterest board.
Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Soups and Salads on Pinterest.
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.