Slow Cooker Chicken & Eggplant Parmesan
- 1 Medium yellow onion, chopped small
- 2 Small eggplant (cubed)
- 2 Medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 12oz angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
Hubby prefers chicken parmesan and I prefer eggplant parm so this was a perfect dinner to please the both of us. And I only used the one pot so clean up is nothing! This also made some delicious leftovers for my workday lunches that week. Pasta really heats up nicely too. I was telling hubby that if my mom made this when I was a kid, I probably would have fallen in love with eggplant a lot sooner.
For more delicious slow cooker recipes, follow my Pinterest board.
Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Slow Cooker Recipes on Pinterest.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.