If you have never tried a pastry scraper, then the Sunsella Pastry Scraper and Chopper is just what you need. I’ve never used one before so when I had the opportunity to review one, I was all over it.
About the Sunsella:
- Sunsella Pastry Scraper is tough and durable, constructed from high-grade stainless steel with a super comfortable hardwearing non-slip ergonomic rubber handle for extra control
- Sturdy engineered blade that wont tarnish over time with a machined edge for slicing and dicing with ease, rounded corners that wont dig into your cutting board or benchtop
- Multi-function kitchen tool that will be one of your favorite cooking gadgets – great for baking prep and pastry making, chop and slice vegetables or meat and use the large blade to transfer straight to the pot with one scoop – Use as a BBQ grill tool
- Measurements are stamped right into the blade so wont wear off over time
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup… Dimensions: 6 inches x 4.3 inches
The first thing I made with this was my Whole Wheat Pizza Dough recipe. We had a craving for pizza and I put the Sunsella to the test. Dough can be very sticky and pieces will break off onto the surface of your counter or cutting board. The nice thing is the Sunsella has a nice flat blade that does not bend so it was easy to lift my dough off the surface and pick up every little bit. Love this tool!!