It’s the holidays and we are well into baking season. I don’t know about you, but I try to get my “Betty On” (copying the commercial) this time of year. Well imagine the happy dance I did when I got the opportunity to review the Bellemain Cooling Rack. I could wait to bake!!
Obsessed with baking the perfect batch…every time?
If you work hard to get your baked treats to deliver mouthwatering perfection, and you prefer to use chef quality kitchen tools, at a home-makers price, then you’ll love the Bellemain. You see, most cooling racks are designed to do one thing: cool. Yet every culinary master knows that the Secret to perfect treats isn’t about how your baked goods “cool”, it’s about how they SET. Most cheaper brands not only rust and break, they fail to SET your baked goods correctly, resulting in wasteful, brittle, dry, burnt (or worse) soggy delicacies. That’s why Bellemain cooling racks perfectly sized air pockets allows your baked goods optimal circulation for SETTING while supporting even your most fragile delicacies.
What does this do for you?
• Eliminate overly crispy, burnt edges and bottoms, and condensation with patented and perfected Air-flow Circulate & Set Technology
• Prevent toxic transfer of rust and metal-shards (what you’ll get with cheap brands)
• Decorate with Ease: Reduce risk of your fragile treats breaking by decorating them right atop your cooling rack (many home chefs get more than one so they can keep cooling and decorating in batches)
Here’s more ways Bellemain cooling rack saves you time, energy and money:
• Keep Counters Safe: Prevent heat scorching of countertops while quick-cooling casseroles, hot pans, cakes, pies and more
• Love bacon? Crisp up more mouthwatering goodness by placing bacon atop cooling rack in the oven or place bacon atop cooling rack to drain tasteless grease after frying and baking (for optimal heart health)
• Healthy Diet Trick: Air-dry your freshly washed fruits and vegetables and create dried fruits by setting slices out in the sun.
What did I do? I made cupcakes. I love cupcakes and wanted to treat hubby to something yummy before he had to go out of town again. The cupcake recipe is from One Sweet Slice. It’s her vanilla cupcakes. She includes vanilla bean paste in hers and I didn’t have any when I whipped these up, but next time I will. I just ordered some from Amazon and I’m ready for batch #2.
After my cupcakes baked, I place them on the cooling rack. I really like how this is. My other racks do not have the square design to them and sometimes that makes my cookies have “line marks” on them. This one here i think holds steadier and keeps it from “sinking” into the rack.
This is made of quality sturdy material. It lays flat, no wobbling and I can put all 12 of the cupcakes on one rack rather then two. I don’t know if that makes a difference to you, but it does for me. As far as I’m concerned, this is THE cooling rack I will use going forward.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.