Who here wants an easy way to make eggs that are perfect circles or a scrambled egg patty like those in fast food breakfast sandwiches? I know I do. I’ve made fast food style breakfast sandwiches and like my egg to fit perfectly on the english muffin or biscuit. Enter the Sunsella Silicone Egg Rings. I had the opportunity to review these and found it a great way to make my breakfast sandwiches with ease.
About the Egg Rings
- Sunsella Egg Rings are made from the highest quality 100% food safe BPA free silicone – Safe for your family they are environmentally friendly, non-toxic and conform to FDA and international food grade standards.
- 4-inch diameter mold is perfect for egg muffins or mini pancakes. Fantastic for small omlettes – perfectly proportioned burger patties with eggs to match are easy
- High-grade stainless steel handle with stay cool silicone pad for easy removal from pan or fold down when in use for cooking with a lid
- Temperature range -40 – 446F/230C
- Convienient set of 4 rings – make mountains of pancakes for family breakfasts or use just 1 for single serves- great for portion controlled meals
As you all know, I just love my kitchen toys. These are fun as well and they work great. Yes, you may get some egg leakage around the sides when you use them the first time. I found an easy fix to that by making sure my pan was nice and hot and also by slowly pouring the egg mix in so it forms a “base” before pouring the rest in. For eggs over easy, just break the shell and pour it in slowly. It takes a bit of getting used to, but you’ll get the hang of it. Also, if your pan is not entirely flat, some of the egg will leak, so make sure it’s a nice flat pan. Also, if you’re making an egg patty out of scrambled eggs, it’s probably wise not to fill it up all the way. Just saying… it makes it tough to flip over without a mess.
These are not just for eggs either. Great for pancakes, burgers/sliders and so much more. I plan to make some crab cakes again and the egg rings will make beautifully shaped cakes. Looking forward to that. The non stick feature will come in handy for those. Having silicone rings rather then metal is great so you don’t scratch up your pan either. I like that they are easy to store too. Just flip the “handle” down and pop them in the drawer. Easy peasy. And, clean up is easy. You can use cooking spray when cooking with them. Or not. In any case, they are dishwasher safe so clean up is a breeze.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.