This past weekend I feel like I spent the entire time in the kitchen. Baking, grilling, mixing… you name it, I did it. Cooking is always great when you have the right equipment and I think it makes food taste better too. Recently, I had the opportunity to review stainless steel measuring spoons from Natizo. They are awesome and they helped me make some delicious pork chops on Friday.
About Natizo Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Measure Small Quantity Ingredients Accurately and Easily with These Premium Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons.
- Your New Measuring Spoons Will be a Great Addition to Your Kitchen for Years to Come
- Strong and Durable So They Will Last and Last In Your Kitchen. Natizo measuring spoons are made from high grade stainless steel for a long life. They don’t rust or tarnish and are designed to measure dry, liquid and think ingredients without bending or snapping.
- Quick and Easy To Use. The flat spoons edge design makes leveling off ingredients fast and accurate. When you’ve finished cooking, they are safe to put in the dishwasher for effortless cleaning. The easy to open ring that holds the spoons together allows you to use them individually or as a set.
- Accurately Measure Out Your Ingredients. Natizo measuring spoons are accurate and are in the 4 most used measuring spoon sizes: 1 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon.
- Measurements Are Engraved Into Each Handle So They Will Never Wear Off and you won’t have to guess which spoon is which. US and metric measurements on each spoon so they are perfect to use for US and non-US recipes.
- Convenient to Store. The spoons nest together for compact storage and are held together on a ring so they won’t get lost. No need to hunt through the drawer to find them.
- Lifetime Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be happy with your measuring spoons, so if you aren’t completely satisfied we will refund your money, no hassle, no conditions.
I really like these. They are solidly built and easy to handle. They came in a set 4 and hooked together with a stainless steel loop. I wasn’t so sure I’d like that since I’ve always had my measuring spoons separated. But as it turned out, I did like it. they were all together so no digging in the drawer for different ones. The four spoons included were the four I use more then any other. I’ve used them a few times now and I think they are long lasting and made of good quality. And clean up is a breeze.
The first time I used them, I made the following pork recipe. I found this in the September edition of Food Network Magazine and it was simple to make. Food Network never fails me. I’m so glad I got the three year subscription…. I won’t run out of inspiration for a long time!! And I got to use my new spoons too!!
Apricot Glazed Pork Chops with Anaheim Peppers
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2)
- 2 Large anaheim peppers (cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Large shallot (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pinot grigio wine
Do those chops look amazing or what? By using my measuring spoons, I didn’t mis-measure a thing and they all stayed together in their loop. I highly recommend these. There is no more fumbling in the drawer for the right size.
Thanks to our sponsor, one of my lucky readers will win their own set of stainless steel measuring spoons from Natizo. Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway is open from August 17, 2014 through midnight August 27, 2014 and is open to US residents 18 or older. Complete terms noted on the Rafflecopter form. Good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.