Sweet and spicy shrimp, yum. I recently did something similar for baked salmon and thought the same style of cooking would work for shrimp on the barbie. And it did. This is such an easy recipe for outdoor grilling. It’s quick to cook and goes with roasted corn on the cob and a light side dish. Perfect for spring!
- 1 pounds jumbo shrimp, de-veined and shell/tails removed
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Asian garlic chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- crushed red pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Pre-Heat Grill to HOT. Place the shrimp in a grill basket and grill about 3 minutes per side, brushing with the marinade from the container.