Some of my posts contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and purchase something, I will earn a commission. All money earned supports this blog. Thank you!
LCC uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
This policy is valid from November 2014.
Lori’s Culinary Creations is a personal blog written and edited by me, Lori Hart. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of Lori’s Culinary Creations is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Lori’s Culinary Creations is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the link, I may receive a commission from the affiliate. Even though posts may contain affiliate links, it does not influence my opinions on products.
- Mandatory Entry must be done before entrants can do bonus entries.
- You can do some or all of the bonus entries. Of course the more you do the better.
- Don’t forget when you subscribe to Lori’s Culinary Creations via email, you will need confirm your subscription. I do check
- One comment per entry, please do not put all entries into one comment. If you do, it will count as just one entry
- I will verify all entries. Multiple entries from one person using many emails will be disqualified.
- Winners will be selected via random.org and notified via email, so please be sure to always include your email in your entry. Winners have 48 hours in which to respond. If there is no response within that time frame, a new winner will be chosen.
- The sponsor is responsible for sending the prize and I cannot be responsible if it is not received.
- All Giveaways at Lori’s Culinary Creations will be noted with eligibility requirements, such as whether they are open to only US Residents, US & Canada or worldwide. Any questions, please contact me.
Please read the rules and terms and conditions of all Giveaways carefully.
Prizes may take up 6 weeks to arrive. Please contact me if you have not received your prize after 30 days and I will follow up with the sponsor. If you wait until after 30 days, I will not be able to assist.
Lori’s Culinary Creations is not responsible for prizes that are lost or damages en route to your home.