Spicy Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pods of Pop N Cook Onions
- 2 Small tomatillo's (chopped small)
- 8oz plain cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons southwest seasoning (I used Two Snooty Chefs Southwest Sedona)
- 9-12 Medium fresh jalapenos (cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed.)
Add chopped jalapeno or habanero for a spicier version.
If you make this recipe, and you really should because it’s super simple for all the upcoming holiday parties, take a picture & share it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!