Cheesy Spaghetti Bake
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||50 minutes|
|Total time||1 hours, 5 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Hot|
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Large red onion (chopped small)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4oz white mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Large eggs (beaten)
- 10oz angel hair pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 can chickpeas (14 oz, drained and rinsed.)
- 1 jar Ragu Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 6oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
Be sure to drain the pasta really well before adding the egg to avoid it becoming too watery
This has the homestyle flavor you crave and is easy to make. Hubby and I really enjoyed this the following day at work too. This is Ragu’s thickest sauce yet and it took this bake to
Which family recipe of yours would you make with Ragu Pasta Sauce? For inspiration, visit Ragu to learn more about the new line of Ragu Homestyle sauces and find a taste of home.
If you make this recipe, take a photo & share it to Instagram and tag me (@lorisculinarycreations) & use my hashtag #LorisCulinaryCreations. I want to see your creations!
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.