Cucumber and Cantaloupe Salad with Capers and Fresh Mint
|Prep time||5 minutes|
- 1 Large cucumber (cut in half and peeled into ribbons)
- 1/2 Large cantaloups (cut into bite sized chunks)
- 1 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons capers (plus some for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves (chopped fine + extra for garnish)
|Just one step. Take your ingredients and mix them all together. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours then serve.|
To see past challenges and the creative recipes our chefs have come up with, click on over to my Crazy Ingredient Challenge Pinboard and look around. These ladies are amazing!!!
Follow Lori’s Culinary’s board Crazy Ingredient Challenge on Pinterest.
I am now in the App Store! If you have an apple device, go to your App Store, search “Lori’s Culinary Creations” and download the app for free.
Do you want to up your kitchen adventure and be a part of the Crazy Ingredient Challenge? Ready to challenge your culinary mind? Shake it up a bit and have a new adventure in your kitchen in 2014. If you want to be a part of this group, you can request to join our Facebook page or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.